Outside Peek - Our client, a leading Company in the Lubricants sector, is urgently seeking to hire suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter - Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Reports To: Plant Manager
Supervises: Production Technicians (Electrical & Mechanical)
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Keep a record of maintenance carried out on each of the machines for future references.
- Maintenance of Generators and keeping a log of repairs and parts change
- Provide Assistance in production when maintenance work is not ongoing
- Oversee electrical repairs and maintenance on the production line
- Carry out preventive maintenance as per the schedule and record them in the appropriate register
- Pay careful attention to tools provided by the Company
General Skills, Requirements, and Qualifications
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years cognate experience in the Steel drum manufacturing space.
- Competence in change-over (lube drum to open drum)
- Maintenance experience in pneumatic and hydraulic systems, resistance welding, pumps, and valve including pneumatic clutch repairs.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Fitter" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and suitable candidates will be contacted.