Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise and oversee staff by adopting a hands-on approach to all aspects of operational responsibility undertaking floor duties.
- Ensure that excellent service standards are delivered on a consistent basis and the food service team are upselling and increasing revenue.
- Focus on in house service standards and ensure staff deliver these at all times.
- Be a visible on the floor presence during shows and act as a host to all customers offering guidance for pre- show dining.
- Ensure all events are set up in a timely fashion
- Run events to the standards set by the Hospitality Manager.
- Ensure adherence to all licensing conditions, health and safety regulations and any other legislation applicable to the operation.
- Where appropriate undertake responsibilities as a key holder of the building, ensuring smooth and safe daily operations and security procedures are maintained.
- Ensure all staff are aware of service standards to enable them to deliver an excellent service at all times.
- Ensure effective communication across departments
- Working with the Restaurant Operations Manager.
- B.Sc in Hospitality Management or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing restaurant floor.
- Pleasing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Customer handling experience.
- Can manage bar and restaurant floor staff.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.