Basic Consumer Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited, is the second l;argest co-operative society afetr the nigerian police force co-operative. with more than 1 million active memebrs and over 2800 staff. we are all over Nigeria lifting every raised hands with financial instruments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Location: (Abakiliki, Afikpo, Onueke, Ishielu, Ivo) Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data and attend meetings where you will be asked to take minutes.
- To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research at a supervisor's request.
- Update social media platforms and write copy for posts.
- Create images for social media posts.
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 0 - 2
- A recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Marketing and good communication skill
- Ability to convincily sell a product
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
N50,000 - N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their CV, Cover Letter, and a recent 2 passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.