Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Line Human Resource Generalist - Senior
Req ID: 210000K2
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt - Experienced
- We are looking for a talented L ine Human Resource Generalist-Senior to join our team specializing in Human Resources for our Distribution Business in Lagos Nigeria / your remote home office.
- In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Advise and support Managers on strategic issues, make impact in Improvement, deployment and effectiveness of a broad range of high performing Human Resources processes across the business or functional organization.
- Supporting Performance and talent Management activities, develop and build individual and functional capabilities to meet CWAL’s current and future talent needs
- Facilitates compensation process and benefits administration by partnering with shared services and corporate human resources; develops and implements workforce compensation recommendations.
- Resolves conflicts and provides coaching and counseling on human resources matters for individuals or groups within a defined organization or function.
- Conducts and documents investigations for business areas or corporate functional areas.
- Manages administration of and adherence to human resources policies and procedures; advises organizational and functional leadership on compliance with key legislative requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Data Analytics - Interprets information relying on knowledge of business or functional frameworks, and leverages analytical problem-solving tools to draw conclusions and communicate meaningful patterns that drive business insights
- Business Acumen and vast end to end HR experience ( over 5 years practical experience)
- Strategic Leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Membership of Nigerian Professional body for Human Resources and any other professional body will be an advantage
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work:
- As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
Health & Wellness:
- Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
- Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
- You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
Diversity & Inclusion
- We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
- Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
Every Employee, Every Community:
- You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
Development and Growth:
- You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Application Closing Date