Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect (Tuning Lead)
Req ID: 487562
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions, and proposals.
- Inspire changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
- Provide technical support in customer discussion, presentation, and workshop
- 2G, 3G and LTE parameters consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility etc.
- Handling customer complaints and provide solution with proper explanation report.
- Whole Network parameter audit and to provide recommendation to sort-out inconsistencies
- Necessary feature implementation and recommend parameters settings to better data services
- Participation in development of service portfolio
- Engagement with top level management ( Example, CTO COO, CTIO etc.. ) at customer end to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs
- Act as a leader and mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues
- Engagement with sales and accounts teams to Drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volumes
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- A minimum of 10 years work experience in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization
- 7 years proven expertise on Tuning for in mature Network
- Knowledge and experience with data collection tools, e.g. TEMs Investigation 13.0
- Statistical and Performance Analysis (Business Object, ENIQ, M2000, NETACT, FACTS, ITK)
- Command Handling, Traffic Observation, and Alarms Management (WINFIOL, CME, MOSHELL, M2000)
- Network Planning and Performance analysis (MAPINFO, MCOM, NEXPLORER)
- Good Knowledge on the ERICSSON RAN Portfolio
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customer and identify area of improvement
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- End-user / customer problem investigation and give quick remedies and solutions
- RF Related Small Tools and Macros (Exert, Google Earth, PIANO, MAPSOURCE etc.)
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Application Closing Date