Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited is one of the top Broker amongst over 500 registered Insurance Brokers in Nigeria, offering Insurance & Reinsurance Broking and Risk Management Service’s with experience and professionalism. Our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial / Management Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain and Manage the General Ledgers up to Trial balance
- Examining financial records to check for completeness and accuracy
- Ensures all bank reconciliation are done monthly
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Prepare monthly Unit and Divisional Performance reports
- Tax reporting and Tax Management
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Analyses accounts and prepares reports e.g. standard costs, budgets, variance analysis and interpretation
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- ICAN / ACCA Membership
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably with the Big 4 or in any recognizedaudit firm
- Must have adequate knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business book keeping procedures
- Commercial and business awareness
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating the position they are applying for, in the subject title of their email to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.