Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited is one of the top Broker amongst over 500 registered Insurance Brokers in Nigeria, offering Insurance & Reinsurance Broking and Risk Management Services’ with experience and professionalism. Our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Technical
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He / She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Servicing of clients with large portfolio
- Prospect for new clients
- Negotiation of rates & terms for new and existing policies.
- Audit of policy documents and endorsements
- Design and placement of insurance programmes for clients.
- Preparation of quotation, placement slips and covers notes for new businesses and renewals.
- Monitor compliance with local legislative requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Social Science, Arts, Law or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in a reputable Insurance Brokerage Company.
- Associate of CII Nigeria or CII London will be an added advantage.
- Client relationship management skills is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Possess vast knowledge in all classes of insurance and products
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- Good Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Business Acumen
- Good Negotiation Skills.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating “Assistant Manager, Technical” in the subject title of their email to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.