International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Operator
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We urgently are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel
- You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company's property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR.
- Applicants should possess a Primary school and SSCE Certificate with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Applicants should come with the following credentials when shortlisted:
- Primary school and SSCE Certificate,
- Valid bio data identity cards (e.g driver’s license, national id or voters card),
- 4 white background passport,
- State of origin,
- Birth certificate,
- Curriculum vitae & Cover letter.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Call: 09094902597, 08176733727, 08185744758.