Cavisa Design is an indigenous brand that specializes in providing bespoke furniture through original carpentry and stylish craftmanship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant will assist in making critical business decisions by analysing and presenting regular and ad hoc key financial reports.
She will be expected to:
- He / she will be responsible for the integrity of the accounting system by ensuring that accounting transactions are posted, and financial reports are produced on a timely basis.
- Entering accurate and timely transaction information into the accounting system
- Reviewing payment request, reconciling documents and ensure compliance with the company’s policies
- Managing payroll for staff and expense reimbursements for all staff
- Preparing cash flow statements and expenditure accounts
- Maintaining financial documents and a robust filing system
- Preparing and monitoring budget and cash flow
- Preparing financial reports for internal and external use on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Managing compliance with Nigerian tax laws
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Any other responsibility assigned by management
Qualifications, Experience, skills and attributes
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related course.
- Member of ACCA, ICAN is an added advantage
- 3 years previous experience as an Accountant or related position or similar role in a medium sized organization.
- Adequate knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Deep knowledge of best practices in financial management required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required; familiarity with Peachtree, QuickBooks or similar finance and accounting software, preferred
- Financial management and financial reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- Knowledge of various financial reporting forms - an advantage
- Strong personal integrity and accountability.
- Excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Leadership skills
- Knowledgeable in internal control
- Mentally stable and emotionally intelligent
N120,000 - N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the role and location as the subject of the email containing.