Basic Consumer Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited - We are the second largest co-operative in Nigeria with more than 2 million active memebrs and about 2800 staff strength. loifting raised hands through financial instruments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Abia, Bayelsa, Abakaliki-Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo States
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Hire, train and guide the marketing and business development associates.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 0 - 5 years experience.
N60,000 - N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward scaned copies of their CV / Resume and Credentials to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.