Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager (Automobile Spare Parts)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire an efficient Warehouse Manager (Automobile Spare parts) that will be primarily responsible for organizing and optimizing the spare parts end to end process.
- The main objective of the manager is to monitor and optimize spare parts delivery performance in an effective manner, as well as in alignment with customer demands.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Manage, Supervise and organize shifts for workshop staff as well as carry out administrative activities independently
- Supervise and coordinate the technical support and provide field support if required
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure physical security of all sites and train workshop staff in proper and safe handling of tools and workshop equipment
- Should have adequate knowledge of Inventory management in terms of stocking, ordering and reordering based on min and max levels.
- Knowledge of First fills
- Warehousing methods
- Managing prices of spare parts
- Managing stock values
- In-warding and out-warding of stocks
- Setting up warehouse process
- Milk runs of parts
- SAP qualified preferably
- Willing to learn and be a team player.
- BSc in Logistics or any other related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager in Automobile industry
- Experience in handling spare parts management
- Responsible to handle entire workshop operations
- Certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate to track, analyse and manage business results
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and make decisions
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.