Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
- 4 years experience in a similar role is required
- Construction Expertise
- Additional certificates or licenses are an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject of the mail.