54gene was founded in 2019 by Dr. Abasi Ene-Obong to address the significant gap in the global genomics market; Nearly 90% of genetic material used in pharmaceutical research is Caucasian. Only 2% is African, despite the fact that Africans and people of African ancestry are more genetically diverse than all other world populations combined.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MBA Summer Intern - Strategy, Growth and Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Experience: Fresher
- We are looking to hire Summer Interns across Strategy, Growth, Expansion and Operations. This will be full time 10-12 weeks internship from May/June to August/September. Our idea candidate is a first year MBA student who is passionate about healthcare innovation and improving access to healthcare outcomes for all.
- S/he combines sounds scientific knowledge with business acumen and analytical skill to support strategy, growth and expansion opportunities that will create long term values to the company.
- First - year MBA student excited to work at an award winning early - stage startup
- Experience or interested in healthcare, medicine, digital health / or the biopharma industry Prior strategy and growth experience gained from Management Consulting or an internal strategy role
- Interest in improving healthcare and social innovation in developing nations.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills and proven ability to communicate with diverse audience, internally and externally.
- Capable of managing projects and deadlines with autonomy.
- Ability to thrive in complex, cross functional and science - driven environment.
- Cross - cultural competency, ability to work with a diverse, global team.
Application Closing Date