Appzone Limited is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Opening ID: 87
Grade Level: Senior Associate
Industry: IT Services
- We are looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious Technical Recruiter to join our Human Resources team! As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for implementing AppZone’s Talent Acquisition strategy which entails sourcing, recruiting, and retaining the best and brightest minds.
- Applying effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates for the Technology team.
- Planning interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews while maintaining an exceptional candidate experience
- Working closely with the Managers towards building a diverse and qualified tech team to support the organization.
- Maintaining a healthy pool of quality candidates for tech roles across the business.
- Preparing job descriptions in liaison with hiring managers and placing effective ads, ensuring they represent Appzone as an employer of choice.
- Pre-screening applications and providing high-quality shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Partnering end to end with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Attending and actively take part in Tech recruitment projects and campaigns in alignment with the Recruitment Strategy.
- Communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders (including candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership team, Agencies) to ensure a pleasant recruitment experience.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a Technology environment.
- In-depth knowledge of applicant tracking systems, sourcing techniques (e.g social media recruiting, boolean search strings and other innovative recruitment tools.
- The knowledge of a variety of selection methods (interviews, assessments, psychometric test, etc.)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- A creative, innovative approach to delivering on recruitment targets.
- Experience working with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing, and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- A high-level ability to prioritize and is goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to deal with confidential or sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner.
- An exceptional organization and time-management skills.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Technology field.
- We currently run a hybrid work structure; some days are remote while others require you collaborate with colleagues at the office location. For each situation, you may have:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to travel extensively on recruiting assignments where required.
- Candidates will function within the group and reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager
Application Closing Date