Bethsaida Real Estate Limited (A subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies). It is a real estate housing development and investment outfit incorporated and registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria.
The company is focused on improving returns on assets by investing in emerging market in Africa especially Nigeria. It engages in investment, housing estate development, land infrastructure development and real estate solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Real Estate)
Locations: Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Responsible for increasing customer's engagement and maintain positive company's image
- Encourage high sales and and good customer service practices
- Market Company' product and services to prospective clients.
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to stay ahead of them and proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Understand customers' needs and develop plans to address them.
- Participate one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices.
- Grow business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Set revenue targets, develop and execute strategies to meet them.
- To sell the company landed properties and pull in funds into the Real Estate Investment Portfolio.
- Management of personal social media handle to help promote the company's products and services for more patronage.
- Resolve customer's complaints quickly and effectively Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
- Assess clients' financial status.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to existing clients.
- B.Sc. / HND / M.Sc. in Marketing and other related fields.
- Must have 2-4 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships
- Devotion to high quality customer service
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of business and related services
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry' rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
- Work Experience in an Investment company or any other financial institute is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title and Location as the subject of the e-mail. E.g: (Business Dev. Executive Real Estate - Ogun) as the case may be.