Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource (HR) Officer - Manufacturing
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as HR Officer, minimum 3years factory experience.
- Labor Relations and Payroll Management is required.
- Ability to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae in (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.