Ascentech Services Limited - Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category & Marketing Manager (Adhesives and Steel Drums)
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of the Role
- We are seeking for a highly-skilled, professional Category and Marketing Manager to join its dynamic and growing team. In this position, the candidate will oversee all technical matters company-wide, provide technical support to the Department of Sales, well as the additive/adhesives and steel drum manufacturing team.
- S/he will also support the GM, Sales & Technical in all departmental activities; develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Provide technical support and monitor the progress of projects
- Work closely with project manager during all phases of the development lifecycle
- Review all work produced by the development team
- Ensure code produced meets company standards
- Supporting sales team in lead generation efforts.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings and communicating these to customers
- Develop, communicate and implement the marketing strategy
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager Sales & Technical
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Engineering and a Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or Business or similar
- Minimum 5+ years technical experience in Lubricant industry, with 2-3 years marketing experience
- Technical exposure in the area of adhesives and steel drums
- Candidate must have Lubricant Industry Background
- Experience building marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.