Ascentech Services Limited, a Consulting firm based in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Seasonings and Spices)
Location: Lagos - Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To map the list of B2B customers and ensure daily / weekly / monthly progress to achieve the sales budget.
- To work closely with customers, identify the areas of business opportunity in terms of new product offering, change in recipe, formulations etc.
- To monitor various sales projects progress, identify new business opportunities and share regular update with FRT / ART.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To make a detailed profile of the customer and build a good customer relationship and intimacy at all the levels in the organization or as assigned by the Sales Head / Business Manager.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region / key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop good customer base, head customer relations, facilitate FRT / ART to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To prepare and attend management meeting for quarterly review of each B2B Account Performance.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- B.Sc - Chemistry / Food Technology Graduate.
- Candidate should have strong B2B sales experience in any / all of the following Product Segment: Seasoning, Sauces, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Marinades or Meat
- Experience of 5+ years in selling similar products with last 2 years at managerial capacity or team leader capacity.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales in similar products / applications and must have exposure in leading a team of 3-5 people.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria / West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.