Sandy Management Consultants Limited is an outsourcing firm that specialises in providing HR support to its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Agbara, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will perform a range of human resources functions and deliver a high-quality service to meet departmental and organisational expectations and must demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude in all of the work that is delivered, ensuring that all departmental requirements are achieved.
- The candidate will professionally execute their duties to drive the entire business forward and with a high degree of discretion.
- Monitor and manage employee absence
- Complete the recruitment cycle and onboarding in line with organizational policies
- Maintain accurate employee databases
- Promptly investigate & resolve payroll employee payroll and welfare queries
- Proactively manage employee benefits & welfare
- Engage in HR administration activities (personnel and departmental record maintenance and management)
- Partake in HR projects
- Implement HR policies on managing disciplinary, grievances, employee welfare & health, pension and tax matters)
- Provide support and advice within the organization, and to clients in line with company policies to drive the business forward
- Complete performance reviews and implement performance management actions
- Produce departmental statistics
- Update & review standard letters, forms & processes to ensure compliance to new employment legislation and company policies.
- Proven experience in all aspects of HR
- Experience in reporting and monitoring to tight deadlines.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy HR team.
- Knowledge and experience of HR legislation.
- Ability to successfully achieve set goals and meet deadlines in a highly demanding environment
- Knowledge and experience of payroll processing, including year-end.
- Be able to efficiently communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Be self-motivated and pro-active.
- Have excellent organisation skills.
- Respond positively to change and is active in implementing new ideas.
- Have strong Microsoft office suite skills
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.