Daytona People Pharmacy and Supermarket is a leading company in the retail industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
- Troubleshoot machine failures by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using measuring and testing tools.
- Fix technical issues to root cause using any;
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints and use same for troubleshooting defective equipment to resolution.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment such as; generators, grinding machines, and production - related equipment.
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Good communication with the team (technical) and across the team (production).
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE, OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject mail.
Note: Candidates staying on the Island will be preferred.