Sam-Waiz Educational Consult - One of our prestigious clients, a school of repute with international representation offering the best of the Nigerian and the British curricula in Awka, the capital city of Anambra state, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
The qualified teacher, upon appointment, shall:
- Plan and deliver quality lessons, and mark students' notes in the indicated subject area.
- Set and administer periodic assessments.
- Prepare students for regional, state, national and international competitions in related fields.
- Interpret curriculum contents with relevance to life, problem solving and students' development.
- Design and enrich scheme of work in line with (4) above.
- Supervise students during activities.
- Design, conduct and review practical sessions with excellence at heart.
- Work with other members of staff (academic and nonacademic) with respect.
- Be a worthy model to the students, and a pride to the profession.
- Carry out other assigned duties with professional ethics for best practice.
Interested persons should possess minimum of the following:
- A minimum of first degree in Chemistry Education, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or any other related field.
- TRCN certification.
- IGCSE knowledge and certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two (2) years post-NYSC teaching experience in teaching the specified subject.
- Ability to present lessons using PowerPoint and interactive board.
- Ability to creatively present engaging and inclusive lessons.
- Evidence of training on Child's Right Protection, personal development and other necessary certification is an added advantage.
N50,000 - N80,000 monthly (for a start)
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed CV and supporting credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates outside Awka shall be responsible for their relocation.