Adron Homes and Properties is a leading PAN-AFRICAN Real Estate Development Company, that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable, and affordable housing while achieving global housing standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ebutte Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- 1 - 6 years work experience.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.