Dawn Michaels School provides a joyful learning environment that nurtures children to reach their educational and personal potentials DMS School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of children; foster a caring and creative environment; and emphasize the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of each child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Year 6 School Teacher
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- A Christian nursery and primary school located in Lagos State needs the services of an experienced Year 6 School Teacher.
The candidate is required to:
- Possess BEd, BSc, HND or PGDE with at least 3 years work experience.
- Possess strong work ethics,
- Be very resourceful and inventive,
- Consistently demonstrate excellence,
- Spur the students to do and be their best,
- Assist students achieve high self-confidence and self-belief.
- Be a progressive thinker,
- Be adept at pursuing and achieving goals,
- Demonstrate basic computer operations ability,
- Be familiar with the use of various online platforms for virtual education (having taken courses and also taught with the platforms)
- Possess strong communication skills,
- Show the willingness to improve upon previously acquired skills and knowledge,
- Function effectively and efficiently in a very dynamic team,
- Have a proven record of students' success in highly competitive internal and external exams, and
- Be able to function in a leadership role.
- Resume work latest 7 am and work for long hours.
- Candidate must reside in Okota/ Isolo/ Ijesha or its environs but not further than Oshodi or Ikotun.
- Applicant must NOT be older than 40 years old.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in pdf format only to email: [email protected] & [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.