TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Currently partly remote and partly physical)
Reporting Line: Group Head, Human Resources
- The responsibilities of this role include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. Incumbent will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best tech talents. Ultimately, he/she will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our Technical positions.
- Develop recruitment strategies for the acquisition and retention of tech talents
- Attract the attention of high-quality candidates
- Adopt social recruiting strategies to relate with and attract top talents and build a pool of qualified candidates that can be accessed at all times as vacancies arise
- Manage the technical recruitment process end to end
- Adopt objective and equitable recruitment processes to ensure vacancies are filled quickly
- Recruit potential applicants based on experience, skills and education
- Develop a thorough and robust onboarding process that is unique to the technology industry and aligns with the company vision
- Work closely with the technology department, increasingly in a consultancy role and assist line managers to understand talent needs
- Develop technology job profiles and update job requirements on a regular basis
- Conduct survey on pay and other remuneration packages adopted in the technology industry and advise the management accordingly
- Display high sense of ownership of the recruitment process from sourcing to interviews through hiring and ensure the highest level of candidate experience.
- Acts as a support HR generalist and support strategic HR initiatives
The Ideal Person
The Ideal Person for this role must have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Recruiter.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter.
- Experience in a recruitment consulting role is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Virtual or structured Interviews).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Tech roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of contemporary hiring techniques (e.g. social recruiting etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.