Wemimo Ogunde & Co. is a leading full service law firm in Nigeria consistently commended for its ability to handle and resolve complex and sophisticated matters in the simplest and most efficient manner. At Wemimo Ogunde & Co, we understand that our clients do not need the legalese, so we cut it out and go straight to the point.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Office Assistant will be required to work under the supervision and direction of the Administrative Officer and / or Practice Manager to carry out the following duties:
- Dust, sweep, sanitize and clean the internal and external areas of the office and ensure adherence to all COVID-19 protocols from time to time;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the internal office areas throughout the duration of the office hours;
- Arrange, number, manage and ensure the proper storage of office files, papers, court processes and other documents kept at the office;
- Send/receive, sort and distribute letters, courier packages and other mails at the office;
- Assist other members of staff in photocopying, scanning, binding and filing of documents as may be required;
- Manage the activities of the front desk office in conjunction with the Front Desk Officer;
- Purchase necessary office supplies as may be instructed or delegated by the Administrative Officer;
- Liaise with officers, registrars and other court officials to ensure the proper filing and service of court processes and obtain dates for hearing;
- Ensure the service and delivery of processes and other documents;
- Assist the Administrative Officer in organizing events as when necessary; and
- Carry out all other duties as may be assigned by the administrative office.
The ideal candidate (preferably male) will possess the following:
- Minimum of an S.S.C.E qualification required. An OND will be an added advantage.
- Should be Smart and energetic
- Experience in working in an office environment is a must.
- Must have a responsible professional appearance.
- Punctuality and ability to manage time effectively.
- Previous or similar experience in working as an office assistant in a law firm or legal institution will be an added advantage.
- A good command of English Language (oral and written) and ability to utilize initiative is required.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well with people and deliver results effectively and efficiently.
- Willingness to be adaptable to tasks assigned.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Note: The successful candidate may be required to work overtime or weekends at short notice or carry out some duties outside of the office environment.