Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Programme Manager
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility of this to provide proactive administrative support and ensure efficient delivery of quality academic service to the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) participants.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Provide effective liaison between the faculty office, students and other relevant organizations.
- Manage up-to-date information on students and academic activities. Records management including data filling, tracking and retrieval, ensuring accuracy and accessibility.
- Manage registration and matriculation documentation. Maintain contact and assist in processing and collection of fees from students.
- Plan weekly timetable (In-person and virtual) and maintain records of attendance at lectures and other academic programmes.
- Process and issue identity cards, students administrative policy and timetable that students will require from time to time.
- Ensure timely upload and availability of course materials for the students on the Learning Management System.
- Process transcripts, statements of results and certificate for students.
- Ensure timely release of each semester’s result to students.
- Process and provide information on students’ performance for the Faculty, Senate and any interested body.
- Manage the processes of DBA examination and re-take examinations.
- Provide support for faculty ceremonials such as convocation, inaugural lectures, valedictory lectures etc.
- Manage ADHOC and specific projects as assigned by the Head of department from time to time
- Coordinate with the Accreditation office in ensuring that the school meets accreditation requirements of regulators.
- Assist faculty in the hosting of international programmes.
- Continually update the unit’s standard operating procedures in line with international best practices.
- Faculty Department - Course design, Examination and result management
- Accounting Department - Fee collection and processing
- Document Room - ID Card and course material management
- IDT - Course materials accessibility on the Learning Management System.
- Accreditation Unit - Support accreditation processes and standard
- Good First Degree / HND from a recognized institution.
- An MSc / MBA is an added advantage. Or membership of relevant professional bodies
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience managing the administrative/operations functions of a medium or large organization
- Planning and coordinating skills
- Relationship management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility: availability to work Saturdays
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Basic accounting knowledge/debt management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Customer service skills
- Records management skills
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.