A Legal Institute is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- A legal institute is looking to hire an Executive Secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. The ideal candidate is expected to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- The candidate should be organized, have superb research skills and must be an exceptional communicator with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives while working with confidential information.
- The candidate must possess good problem solving and office coordination skills and exhibit excellent time management.
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Initiate regular touch base meetings with members of EXCO whether in person or virtually to confirm priorities, clarify assignments, and resolve open issues.
- Ensure members of EXCO are organized, on-time, and well prepared for every task assigned
- Prepare agenda, information and pre-reads for EXCO, General and other meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Law, Economics, Social Sciences or equivalent degrees (desirable).
- 3 - 5 years experience in an administrative or office management support role.
- Good understanding of office management and secretarial principles.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to apply emotional intelligence and facilitate situations for a positive outcome.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and business communication programmes.
NGN200,000 Monthly Gross.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.