The Bridge Hospitality Consult specializes in Hospitality Sales and Marketing Management, Branding, Innovation Management, Recruitment and Retention Management. As the leading source of quality hospitality business management and branding in Africa, we are dedicated to developing professionals for the world's fastest growing industry (hospitality & tourism). Under our management services, we operate hospitality business facilities for investors and developers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.