Sweat Works Limited is a competitive quarry with a mission. It has invested in a state of art equipment and technology on par with international counterparts. Our company operates at a local quarry of rich rock deposites located at the state border between Abuja and Kaduna.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crusher Electrician
Location: Jere / Kagarko - Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Install, repair, and maintain electricial compotents of the crushing machine
- Responsible for operating, changing over, setting, repairing and improving on fillers: packaging equipment, combining equipment, and providing support for the workings of auxillary equipment
- Responsible for calibrating and checking instruments.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations
- Abreast of the utilization of every tool, which may include drills, mechanical saws, sanders and buffer.
- Perform routine maintenance on production equipment, and perform repair on them when necessary.
- Troubleshooting: identify a problem and proffer logical solutions to them.
- Browse blueprints and lots of schematics, and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical compotents.
- Work as a team member or alone to complete codes.
- Make decisions based on technnical documents.
- Perform quality testing and inspection.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Must have 5-15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter, CV and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.