EduBridge Academy is a Career Advisory, Training & Support Academy helping undergraduates, graduates & working professionals learn the skills employers demand across several fields. EduBridge Academy was birthed on the idea of providing an easy transition for graduates into the workplace. Ensuring they have the requisite skill, attitude and qualities employers are looking out for.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Media Officer will be responsible for researching, writing and creating captivating content suitable for the company’s internal and external audience through Blog posts, Articles, Newsletters and social media activities to improve company significance
- The ideal candidate should be a creative thinker with a high interest in current media trends and writing.
- Writing articles about company products and activities to bring stakeholders up to speed about company activities
- Researching recent news publications about the industry and providing reports about findings to management
- Generate engagement reports to monitor the success of distributed content for management use
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with various teams that work collaboratively within the Communications unit
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
Personal Qualities and Skills
- Possess B.Sc / HND in English, Mass Communication or any related field with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower
- Demonstrate excellent writing and creative thinking skills
- Have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively. (Proven record of accomplishment through previously written articles, stories and social media engagements will be an advantage)
- Possess proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Have at least one year of work experience in digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Social Media Officer" as the subject of the mail.