Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Governance, Policy & Standards Analyst
- Management of IT Governance, Policy, Standards and Risk Management requirements for the Information Technology Group the program to develop Enterprise Architecture and align the business with IT
Functions and Responsibilities
- Tracking of IT Policies, SOPs and other governance documents in the documentation lifecycle
- Working with IT colleagues to improve documented policies, processes and Procedures
- Prepare IT Strategy achievement reports
- Partners with operational areas within IT to build strong working relationships, improve workflow and solve organizational issues
- Review the IT Service Continuity plan(s) to ensure it is updated
- Performing change management secretariat responsibilities (Change request review, administration of meetings etc.).
- Servicing and providing secretarial services to designated IT governance forums
- Test IT service continuity plans against the service continuity requirements
- Administrative activities associated with Operational Risk Management training and information dissemination within the IT Group
- Audit / Assurance / Regulatory relationship management
- Prepare reports for various Management Committees with a focus on accuracy, consistency and clarity.
- 0 – 3 years of Information Technology Governance, Risk Management and Control Experience
- 0 – 1 year risk management experience
- 0 – 1 year IT compliance / audit experience
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL
- Knowledge of strategy development practices
- Familiarity with major IT Standards, Frameworks and Bodies of Knowledge in line with CBN IT Standards Blueprint.
- Strong compliance and process analysis knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Good interpersonal relationship development.
- Convincing ability to adapt quickly and easily to changes within the business
- Basic understanding of Risk Management principles, practices and techniques
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude
- Customer focus
- Has an always pro-compliance mindset
- Good PowerPoint skills
Application Closing Date