Since 1971, Family Health International (FHI) has been at the forefront of public health research and intervention programs in the developing countries. In collaboration with national governments, local communities and leading research institutions, FHI delivers services and conducts research in HIV/AIDS, other infectious diseases and reproductive health to improve the lives and well-being of some of the world's most vulnerable populations. In Nigeria, FHI is engaged in providing public health services and implementing programs in HIV/AIDS, TB, reproductive health, malaria, and health systems strengthening in partnership with the Government of Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to Kano zonal office.Key Responsibilities
- Serve as point of contact for logistic and administrative needs in the zonal office
- Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the zonal office
- Keep proper office records/filings
- Record minutes of staff meetings and circulate same amongst staff of the zonal office Coordinate all travel details/logistics for the zonal manager and other zonal office staff Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the zonal manager
- Coordinate all travel details/ logistics for the zonal manager and and other zonal office staff.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the zonal manager.
- University degree, recognized equivalent, or HND with 1-3 years experience as administrative assistant
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills
- Experience working with large complex organizations is preferred
- Familiarity with international NGOs will be an advantage
2nd April, 2010Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to:[email protected]
for Medical Services Department vacancies.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by email) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please do NOT send more than one application. Failure to follow these instructions will lead to automatic disqualification.
DISCLAIMER: Family Health International (FHI) does not test/interview candidates for a tea and all our tests/interviews are conducted in. the country office Abuja or our zonal offices.