(Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many "firsts" in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Budget & Expenditure Control
- OAF/CAF expense analysis and processing accurately in a timely manner:
Ensure that all OAF/CAF are processed within 8 work hours of receipt and any OAF/CAF that is noncompliant is stamped returned within 8 work hours of receipt with an email to the recipient stating reasons for the return.
- Budget Control and Validation including accuracy of budget codes:
Adherence to AOP/ F&F and ensure that there is no overspent without approval
Desired Skills and Experience
- Cost Controller: Service Cost: Ensure AOP/Revised AOP is strictly adhered to. Flash & Forecast reviewed and submitted promptly/Ensure the month end Business Review presentation submitted as per due date
- Ensure compliance to FDOA: Ensure that OAFs are approved in line with FDOA and any violation of FDOA is escalated Violations
- Ensure delivery of BPA Reports assigned as per BPA Calendar:
- BPA Reports, Weekly update of CAF/OAF trackers; OAF/CAF Conversion to PO;CSD OPEX Tracker
Application Closing Date
- University Degree/HND in Accounting
- Professional Examination stage 1 (ICAN/ACCA)
- Use of Microsoft office Excel & Word
- Use of Oracle for accounting would be an added advantage
- Good communication and writing skills
- Relevant 3- 5 years of varied experience in Finance preferable in a FMCG/Consumable/telecoms environment
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online