- One of the leading Clearing & Freight Forwarding Company is looking for dynamic staff in their Lagos Office.
Job Position: Operations Manager
Number of Openings: 2
Reference: OP 01
- Minimum experience 8 years with a reputable organization at Lagos ports.
- Must have proven repertoire in setting and meeting strict KPIs.
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for both import and export. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Must have appropriate Knowledge of Inspection agents, Banks, Shipping Companies and Terminals.
- Must be ready to work to deadlines and supervise a team of 10 staff
- Must be driven and ready to work round the clock to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for both Imports, temporary importation, and Exports.
- Must be able to handle pressure. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Must have certifications within the maritime industry.
- Must have knowledge of the Customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes.
All Applicants must be highly driven and have a culture of working within a time driven environment.
8th May, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online