Global Manpower Limited or “GML” is the outsourcing arm of MacTay. We specialize in the provision of outsourcing services to Organizations with the objective of ensuring that our clients have a highly engaged workforce dedicated in achieving their corporate objective without the hassle of losing focus on their core business activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mold Maintenance Technician
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge on servicing, Loading ,Unloading and setting PET molds with highest cavitation of 128CAVITY, Closure with 48Cavity, Flip top molds, Screw cap molds, Injection Blow molds , Stretch blow molds, Extrusion Blow molds, Mold for Crates, Paint buckets.
- Strong Knowledge on Specialized mold like In mold labeling molds Flip top molds, Handle molds.
- Through knowledge on Hot runners and clod runner for mold both mechanical and electrical servicing and hot runner controller maintenance.
- Should have awareness in basic electrical circuit to diagnostic the minor trouble shooting of molds and machine
- Operate machines and maintenance of all injection machines such as pet injection machine, closure, and crate machine.
- Maintenance of all auxiliary machines such as AF compressor, Air compressor, piovan dryer and piovan chiller.
- Installation and maintenance of pet blowing machines and purging cooling water from the mold/plate systems.
- Proper documentation for mold change-over, Preventive maintenance, mold history for all pet preform, closure, pet bottle, and crate machines.
- Carry out mold maintenance, hot runner repair, maintenance status report.
- Support maintenance in charge to carry out breakdown mechanical electrical maintenance on machinerelated to mold
- Provide support on machine for staff on shift.
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
N150,000 - N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.