Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The incumbent will provide support to the state office and IAs focusing on work plans, sub agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting
- Assist in developing and overseeing execution of systems for initiation, implementation, monitoring, and amendment of all sub agreements
- Assist in ensuring that AHNi delivers on all its promises to donors and other stakeholders (achieve set targets, deliver quality services)
- Assist in monitoring and enforcing compliance with donor and AHNi policies by the state office and IAs.
- S/He will give support in ensuring appropriate monitoring of sub-grants to achieve financial, administrative, and programmatic goals
- Assist in guiding and supporting the state office and IAs in establishing sound management systems to ensure cohesive implementation of project activities.
- S/He will also contribute to the development and maintenance of systems that effectively respond to AHNi/Donor requirements regarding implementation procedures, reporting and evaluation.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA in Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 4 - 6 years relevant work experience with international development programs.
- Or MS / MA Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3 - 5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 11th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click Here for More Information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.