Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (ExxonMobil)
, Operator of NNPC / MPN joint venture, is recruiting fresh graduates as Geoscience Technicians.
Job Title: Geoscience Technician
Country or Region: Nigeria
CB Office Location: Mobil House, Lagos
Employment Type: Technicians
Provide geotechnical support to geoscientists; carry out data gathering and data loading in Petrel and Geoframe, perform data transfers from/to PC LAN environment, create non-interpretative maps and plots for geoscientists, identify opportunities for optimizing data management using company approved software applications, create and document workflows and processes so that other technicians and geoscientists can use, maintain and update Geological and Geophysical database to improve teams overall performance, share work process/knowledge with other geotechnicians.
Requirements of Candidate
- Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit) or BSc degree (with a minimum of second class lower) in Computing, Geoscience or Engineering
- Possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Application Closing Date
- Have strong computing skills and strong technical knowledge of geoscience data management, data retrieval, transfer and formatting via PC Lan environment.
- The individual must also possess ability in data transfer (gathering and data loading) skills in Petrel, Geoframe and portable physical media.
- Ability to contour maps using grids from geologist, and knowledge of ArcGIS would be an advantage.
- The individual must demonstrate ability to learn quickly.
10 June, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online