A Conglomerate with Groups of Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit & Compliance
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
Coordinate the delivery of the following by the Audit Team:
- To offer an independent appraisal function to the group management in respect of the internal control system of the organisation.
- Objectively examine, evaluate and report on the adequacy of the internal control system of the subsidiary companies and head office operations
To Ensure that the Audit team:
- To participate in the routine audit of all divisions within the Conglumerate
- Identify and report key risks factors facing the business activities within the scope of audit for the Conglumerate
- Review the adequacy of the controls put in place by management within the Conglumerate
- To participate in the monthly and End of year Stock taking of the divisions within the Conglumerate
- Carry out a review of the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the business units within the Conglumerate
- To report lapses, breaches, threats and opportunities observed during the audit as well as possible exposures and giving recommendations within the Conglumerate
- Timely submission of draft Audit reports
- Conduct follow up audit visits to observe and report on the level of compliance with M.I.P. in respect of observed lapses.
- Assist business units in the constant review and update of their SOPs.
- Carry out special investigations and report findings
- As may be assigned by Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree qualification with 10 - 31 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using "Head, Internal Audit & Compliance" as the subject of the mail.