British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice - whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: R&Rs Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Seniority Level: Non-Management
Function: Operations - Manufacturing
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Execute day to day R&RS activities to ensure proper storage and security of stocks to avoid loss, damage or write-offs.
- Inspect spare parts deliveries for damage or discrepancies
- Receive, unload, and shelve spare parts.
- Issue promptly and accurately, spare parts to manufacturing and engineering departments to minimise machine downtime.
- Perform physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock to system stock
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinates the scrapping and disposal of identified obsolete spare parts
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labelling spares.
- Comply with EHS guidelines for all R&RS activities (Housekeep and safe stacking).
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- The job holder must possess a minimum of OND in Engineering or any numeric discipline with a minimum of two (2) years working experience and specific knowledge of inventory management.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Attending to customer OTIF to avert loss of production time.
- Accurate posting of issuance docket OTIF.
- Proper storage and retrieval of issuance records in accordance to BATN records management standard.
- Accurate reporting of stock activities as related to issuance of spares.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Be vigilant - BAT will never ask a job candidate for money for any reason, including paying for visa, work permits or pre-employment checks. If someone invites you to apply for a BAT role and asks for payment for these types of activities, it is not a legitimate BAT job.