The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Consultant, Special Grade II (CONMESS 6)
Location: Benin City, Edo
Grade Level: 16
- A Degree in Medicine, registrable with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN), from a recognized Institution;
- Possession of Part II Final Examination Certificate of the Fellowship of the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent in the Specialty plus at least four years post-fellowship-qualification cognate experience.
- Degree (Second Class Lower), only Graduates of 2013 to date and must not be more than fifty (50) years of age as at the time of application.
- Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program (where applicable)
- Candidates should be computer literate, with good interpersonal / leadership skills, knowledge of Research and can work effectively in teams.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Click here for more information
- Candidates shall apply for only One (1) position as multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require Candidates to make any payments to any person or organization and equal opportunity is guaranteed for all Candidates for this free, fair and merit driven recruitment exercise.