A group of companies that is into Oil & gas, Engineering, Power, Logistics, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit & Control Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Internal Audit and Control Manager, you will oversee the process of audit, creating and making recommendations on policies / procedures, and ensuring that the organization fulfils business and statutory obligations.
- You will ensure compliance is met across all business units and that departmental procedures are implemented.
- You will devise means to improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and compliance processes.
- You will be responsible for the overall managing of audit assignments, resources and audit personnel. You will be responsible for identifying ways to reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
You will also Manage:
- Internal Audit Strategy and Risk Management
- Internal Audit Implementation and Compliance
- Internal Audit Investigation, Analysis and Reporting
- HND / BSc Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Must be Chartered.
- Accredited and Recognized Audit certification.
- Minimum of 7 years internal audit experience.
- Must have Internal audit & control experience in Downstream Oil and Gas.
- Knowledge of MS Office software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive and detailed oriented.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.