Aceplora - A very reputable, vibrant and innovative Tech Hub is training 21st-century coders and programmers and supporting them along their journey to achieve their lifelong tech career aspirations.
If you share our passion in pursuing your dreams through technology and education; if you are passionate about teaching and mentoring others to do the same, and if you fit well in an innovative digital culture, then you are welcome to join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Title: Coding / Programming Instructor Training
Internship/Training Location: Online for all, (and onsite in Port Harcourt for Robotics only)
Internship Start date: Orientation (3rd-5th February 2023). Classes start Monday 6th of February 2023.
Available courses in the Training Programme: Web Development, Mobile App Development, UI/UX, Robotics, Data Science, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing.
About the Training:
The Coding/Programming Instructor Training is a FastTrack training on software development which will take you from a complete beginner to a job-ready Junior Developer in just 10 weeks. In our Coding Bootcamp, we give you the opportunity to showcase your coding & tech abilities, and equally demonstrate your interpersonal skills, team spirit, job readiness amongst others. Do you want to work as a Coding Instructor & Programmer but do not have all the requisite skills yet? We will teach you everything you will need in the Coding Bootcamp, give you an internship opportunity in one of the best and biggest coding events in Africa; and if your skills, character and abilities match our needs, we will hire you right after your training.
Available courses in the training programme: Web Development, Mobile App Development, UI/UX, Robotics, Data Science, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing
We understand that training programs can be costly, and we want to understand that as many people as possible have the opportunity to attend. By subsidizing the cost, we are able to make the training available to a wider range of participants. Therefore, our parent organisation will be paying 70% of the total cost for every participant, and participants are expected to pay the sum of N30,000 which is the remaining 30% of the training fee.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note that this training is top-rated and highly selective. Available number of slots are very limited. All candidates will be screened, and only selected candidates will be allowed to pa the subsidized fee and join the training.