What is Ideatrophy
Unilever IdeaTrophy is a challenging and creative experience, where you will figure out how business works in real life while developing your skills and competencies.
Every year, a leading Unilever brand or function is selected as the sole focus of IdeaTrophy . The challenge started in 2011 with Axe Deodorant. And now it’s time to play the biggest game in history with Lifebuoy!
IdeaTrophy is not a simulation but 100% RCF (Real/Cool/Fun) business experience. So we advise you to challenge yourself before you start your own career!
It’s definitely not a game! It’s too real to be a game!
Who can apply?
We are looking for creative students, who can think out-of-the-box, be assertive, motivated to be team players, who are committed to have 100% RCF (Real / Cool / Fun) experience. If you can find two more friends who also have the drive to succeed, then join the competition!!
This is where university students figure out how business works in real life!
Ideatrophy is open to students across all levels and all majors from participating universities.
It involves personal development, different perspectives, unique experiences, preparation for business life for Students.
There’s also Ideatrophy CAMP HABIT CHANGERS experience for top teams!
Please download the project brief before entering the challenge.
Rules for this challenge
Rules for the competition are as follows:
How to become a winner
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 24 years as at December 2012.
- Before the Zonal championships, persons under the age of 21 years shall obtain consent of a guardian or parents and present same to Unilever before the consideration of their application/ideas.
- Undergraduate students from all departments and levels of seniority can participate in IdeaTrophy.
- Each team must comprise three students from the same university.
- Excitement & Passion
- Creative ideas built on strategy
- Fit with the project brief
- Applicability with business life
- Linkage to target group insight
- Effectiveness & Clarity in language
For more information visit: www.ideatrophynigeria.com