Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
- The underlisted applicants were successful at the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) online screening Exercise held between 27th & 28th of February 2015. They are hereby invited for a physical fitness and interview scheduled to take place at various locations. Candidates should check the Location under which their State of Origin belong to. These locations shall be their Interview Location.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE 2015 FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA (FAAN) ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
All candidates must bring the following documents to the Fitness Test and Interview location:
Evidence that you have been invited to the interview (E-mail and SMS)
The following Certificates (both original and 5 photocopies of each):
- First school leaving certificates.
- O-level certificates (GCE/WASC/SSCE).
- Higher institution certificates (OND/NCE/Bachelors/Masters etc.)
- Birth certificate/Declaration of Age.
- State of origin/LGA certificate.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
5 copies of Curriculum vitae
A proof of identity (any ONE of the following): International passport, national identity card, driver's license, or registration card
2 passport sized photographs
Medical/ physical fitness report/ Certificate signed by a medical doctor. (Download the Medical Fitness Form below
Below is the list of successful candidates who passed the online screening test for 2015 Assistant Security Superintendent (ASS) Recruitment Exercise
Click Here To View The List
The Schedule of activities and other details regarding the interview are as follows:
Click here to Download Medical Fitness Form (PDF)
Once you download the form, take it to a Doctor to fill out and bring it with you. Only a Doctor from a Government Hospital can fill out the form.