GE Nigeria works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: GE Africa EID Intern
Job Number: 2058767
Business: GE Power & Water
Business Segment: PW-DP Distributed Power
- An internship at GE enables you to interact with innovators in your field whilst being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field.
- The vast majority of our graduate hires into our leadership development programs were interns with us first.
- Candidate must be a high potential 3rd year students studying Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
GE Power & Water revenue marketing campaign lead screening:
- Follow up with online leads from revenue marketing campaigns to conduct additional prospect qualification before passing the opportunity to the local sales representative
- Immediate qualification conducted directly via phone call and/or email
- Regularly track all lead follow-up activity and progress in Sales force.com with regular report-outs to the P&W Digital CoE
- Five working days scchedule. Exact schedule is somewhat flexible TBC with local sales manager.
- Duration: 6 months +
- Fluent in English
- Technical ability/understanding (supporting gas turbine sales)
- Commercially-focused, interest/experience in sales
Application Closing Date
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure.
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - verbal, written and listening.
- Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Good organizational and efficiency skills;
- Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online