A fast growing Mortgage Bank is looking for candidates who are seasoned and articulate top professional that can perform efficiently under pressure, who are passionately driven by Purpose and target with less supervision and seeking to build a career in a reputable Mortgage Bank, If you are, your service is needed for immediate employment:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD/CEO
Job Level: Deputy Manager
Primary Relationships Report to: The Chief Executive Officer
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- The CEO's Executive Assistant will make an important Contribution to achieving strategic objectives.
The role will include, but not be limited to the following responsibilities and accountabilities:
Qualification and Experience
- Assist the CEO as directed in managing relationships with key stakeholders such as financial services providers, Industry associations, regulators (especially the CBN, NDIC), and other relevant organizations.
- Engage with potential stakeholders on behalf of the CEO to establish contact and request meetings
- Shadow the CEO as directed at meetings, Including with key partners, taking and finalizing minutes to submit to the CEO within an agreed time frame.
- Degree in English, Social Sciences, Economics, Finance, Marketing or such related field from a reputable institution.
- Demonstrable experience of working as an Executive Assistant at Executive Board level, supporting a senior Director, Chief Executive Officer or Executive Chairman.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience, or other demonstrated capacity to deliver at this level.
- Experience developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Some experience in strategic planning.
- Experience taking minutes at high level meetings.
- Prior experience working in structured corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Financial Inclusion.
- Professional project management certification.
Application Closing Date
- Multi-tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Ability to evaluate and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
12th May, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
Only Selected applicant will be contacted.