Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.
As a result of our expansion in the Northern part of the country, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in any of our offices in the North.
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Receptionist)
- A front desk receptionist serves as the face of the company.
- He/She is Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. May also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Qualification and Experience
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Arranging both in-house and external events.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Organising And Servicing Meetings (Producing Agendas And Taking Minutes)
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Relevant Skills and Qualifications:
- Telecommunication Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Listening skills
- Ability to handle Pressure
Application Closing Date
- OND in Mass Communication, Business administration, Secretarial studies or other related courses
- Must have minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Age: Not more than 26 Years
6th May, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified associates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) using the position you're applying for as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]
Surname|First Name|DOB|Gender|Years of Experience|Institution|Grade|Course|Year of Graduation|Job experience( please state your last 3 recent job)|Phone No|E-mail address.