Cruxstone Development and Investment Limited is a metropolitan Real Estate Development and Investment firm, established in 2016 and with a track record of the fastest the selling and fastest-growing high-end real estate developer in Nigeria. We boast of over 30 years of combined management experience in the real estate development and investment space and completed several millions of dollars’ worth, in urban real estate transactions all within the Lagos metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Reporting: Directly to the Group Financial Controller
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and accurately entered into the accounting systems
- Undertake cash and bank reconciliations
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and document business transactions.
- Responsible for verification of income, receivables & debtors reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Analyze transactions, processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Apply cost accounting methods to achieve efficient representation of cost center performance.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Any other job-related duties as and when assigned by the Financial Controller.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACA)
- Knowledge of Account software
- Ability to use Microsoft tools effectively
- Advanced level of Excel
- Good Analytical Skill
- Time Management Skill
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must be available for a physical interview.