Mobile Producing Nigeria Unlimited(MPN)
is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporationand one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria. With a long and established history of
operations, the company's oil & natural gas production activities is a major source of revenue for the Nigerian Government and economy.
Exceptional opportunities exist for ambitious and results driven individuals to join our dynamic and self-motivated team. We are looking to recruit high calibre IT Professionals with the highest standards of integrity, capacity for hard work, ability
to build strong working relationships and capacity to communicate across all organizational levels.The Role:
The successful candidates will work with local and global support teams to support information technology systems/infrastructure including: servers, networks, telecommunications and other support infrastructure. Duties will include systems planning, design, administration, maintenance and other support functions.Qualifications,experience and skills:
- Minimum of first degree with second class upper single/combined honours in electronics and electrical engineering, computer engineering, applied physics or telecommunications engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years post graduation experience in server, network, telecommunications
- IT Infrastructure and service support
- At least one professional certification: MCP, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP or MCDBA.
- Proficiency in the following infrastructure areas: Windows NT/2000/XP server operating system, cisco network design and management, structured cabling knowledge, WAM/MAN mangement experience, microwave radio and switches and switching technology.
REMUNERATION & CAREER
These positions offer excellent career opportunities and attract a competitive
compensation and benefits package commensurate with what is obtainable in the
Upstream Oil & Gas industry.
Deadline: 5th Nov. 2009
You can apply for this job online by clicking here
Download the job details in pdf via the link below: