Global Education Counselling/SAT Center is recruiting forJob Title:
Personal Assistant to Branch ManagerLocation:
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming emails and posts, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Taking dictation and minutes.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well-prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Deputizing for the manager.
- Making decisions and delegating work to others in the managerís absence.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.Requirements
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and people-management skills.
- Must have strong presentation and reporting skills.
- Must have excellent Computer skills/Knowledge.
- BSc degree in social science or a related field.
- Not more than 27 years of ageApplication Deadline:
21st May 2010How To Apply
Send application and CV to [email protected]